So I went shopping 2 days ago and I had the best day! It had been ages that I went shopping, which I think is crazy! I already enjoyed walking around in the stores and spotting the new trends, but obviously I made some purchases myself. First we went hair product shopping and then I made a exciting purchase! We had some champagne to end our shopping trip and the best part: they were handing out FREE (!) Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream!
1. Organix "Moroccan Argan oil Conditioner" (I'm using both shampoo and conditioner, and they're amazing, I ran out of the conditioner so I picked up a new one)
2. Macadamia "Healing oil spray" (I heard great reviews about this brand, so I picked up this oil. First impression: It smells amazing and makes my hair soft and shiny)
3. Tangle Teezer "Salon Elite" in Pink Fizz (Omg, why haven't I bought this before, it's amazing! Makes your hair so soft!)
1. River Island "Brown Cat Eye Sunglasses"
2. River Island "Silver Tone Rhinestone Headband"
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs "Dreamy logo Neoprene 13"(This color is discontinued, you might find it in some boutiques, you can stil have this model in other colors like Fluoro Fuchsia and Peony) This was my exciting purchase, I love it so much, it's crazy bright pink and it makes me happy, and it looks so nice and fabulous, I got a MacBook Pro a couple of months ago and now It has a fab new home!
2. Forever 21 "Silver Anchor necklace"
1. Forever 21 "Black & White striped peplum top"(belt included)
Forever 21 "all 3 headbands"
What is your favorite item I got? Any questions or request for a review, comment below :)
Have a lovely almost weekend ;)